Wednesday 7 June 2017

Wedding stationery


One of my best friends got married at the weekend, and I was thrilled to be of use - here is a time lapse video of me hand lettering some of the place names for the big day. 

I'll do another post soon with with the wedding invitations that I designed.

Here are a few pictures of the place names and the table plan.

Hand lettered rustic place names by Alice Draws The Line
Hand lettered rustic table plan names by Alice Draws The Line

Hand lettered rustic table plan by Alice Draws The Line


I have now added the place cards as an option in my Etsy shop... so if you are planning a wedding, party, event, ball... anything you might want some rustic place names with gold hand lettering, pop over and have a look by clicking here!

Bride rustic wedding place card by Alice Draws The LineGroom rustic wedding place card by Alice Draws The Line