Monday 12 June 2017

30 days wild

30 Days Wild is a great project that encourages people to do Random Acts of Wildness everyday throughout June each year. The Wildlife Trusts are behind the idea - you can find out more by going to their site by clicking here.

I'm really thrilled to currently be stocking two Wildlife Trust shops in Shropshire - this is The Cut Visitor's centre, right in Shrewsbury...


and there are also some of my products and cards on sale at their shop at The Boathouse in Ellesmere.


If you are near Leominster or Hereford, you can find my things at the lovely shop at Queenswood Arboretum 

Alice Draws The Line products on sale at Queenswood Arboretum shop

As part of my #30DaysWild, I've been filming and sketching some of the occupants in the garden... I've put some of the clips together here...