Sunday 27 March 2016

Routine

Day 27 | #MarchMeetTheMaker is Routine

Everyday is a little but different in terms of routine. It varies with the day of the week and time of the year.



My day 16 picture of my cup of tea would have been more suitable to use today really as I love a cup of tea first thing. Sometimes I start drawing with that first cup of tea, or soon after and then realise a couple of hours have past. At that point I'm so hungry that I go in search of food. This is exactly what happened on Thursday this week. I had a Marmalade on toast break and made a coffee and then I carried on. 



The most consistent part is that I love to get out for a walk- to stretch my legs and have a some fresh air, usually in the afternoon. I don't feel good if I'm inside all day.



(this could have been a colour and texture pic too with my springtime coloured nails!)