Thursday 10 March 2016

Favourite Small Business

Day 10 | #MarchMeetTheMaker is #favouritesmallbusiness 


For me this is Alice Palace . I was sent one of Alice's cards in about 2008 by a friend. Since then I've read the blog, been a customer and enjoyed seeing how the business has grown and developed. 


Before Christmas when I decided to try and take the idea of developing my own illustration into a business I asked Alice Palace if I could come and help in their Christmas rush as work experience. 


Alice and Liz are just as lovely as they appear in the blog and were so welcoming, helpful and encouraging- I had a fab time. They also helped give me the confidence to give Alice Draws The Line a real go. (My visit features on their blog here...)


Do check them out- personalised gifts, greeting cards, illustration, prints, wedding stationery and more! ... Alice Palace Shop!


Here is a perfect example - a bag they made just for me! (it is full of my creative kit!)


AliceDrawsTheLine :: Alice Palace bag