Saturday 24 September 2016

The notebooks strike again!

Here are a few more pictures of my new notebooks - I'm thrilled to say I've been posting them out to customers already, which is beyond exciting. 

www.AliceDrawsTheLine.co.uk :: notebook spines

www.AliceDrawsTheLine.co.uk :: notebook pages

www.AliceDrawsTheLine.co.uk :: notebook scale

There are lots more pictures of each design in the shop (link here to visit) and also on Facebook. They may well appear here over time too (I promise I won't only post about the notebooks!).

If anyone is really keen... I've added my new Christmas cards to the shop too! - more about those a bit nearer the time!

I've also got three 'products' at different printers - watch this space for more info on those. Hopefully all will be equally as exciting as the notebooks!