Thursday 22 September 2016

Notebooks!

Well - I couldn't wait!

My order of printed notebooks arrived on Tuesday, I photographed and listed them last night - and voila... they are now in the shop!

www.AliceDrawsTheLine.co.uk :: Illustrated notebooks

There are 5 designs in total...

- From my #AlicesAprilAviary project, I have created the Bird Notebook
- The #ModernBotanicalIllustrations and #TreeGeek drawings, comes the Tree notebook 
- Nuts notebook has been developed from the #NutsAboutYou valentines card I created
- Sprout notebook has made use of all the sprouts I drew last Christmas!
- Pens, Pencils and Paintbrush are all from my #DrawingADay diaries and grouped together here

The notebooks can bought individually, or the Sprouts & Nuts form a festive pair - a great stocking filler or little gift, and the Trees & Birds form the nature notebook pair too.,, or you can buy all 5 together as a bundle too!