Wednesday 2 November 2016

Ludlow Food Centre Exhibition

I'm very excited to announce that I'm currently exhibiting at the Ludlow Food Centre (just outside Ludlow on the A49).  

They have had visiting artists exhibiting over the last 6 months, for 2 months at a time, and now, from the 2nd of November, until the end of December it is my turn!

As you enter the Food Centre, there are some stairs on your left that head up to the Gift Shop - just head that way and you'll see my illustrations on the walls (some you may have seen here before, and some brand new ones), and the whole range of greeting cards, Christmas cards and products - all together for the first time ever. 

10% of all of the sales will be donated to the Midlands Air Ambulance, so please do pop along and have a look!

I plan to be an 'artist in residence' when I can, so I'll keep this blog updated, along with social media for when I'll be there, it would be lovely to see friendly faces!