Wednesday 20 January 2016

On your marks, get set... MAKE!

I had a wonderful long weekend with one of my best friends and chief motivator- Louise of  Louise Mary Designs ... a talented Jeweller and Silversmith based in South Derbyshire.

We spent a lovely long time in her fab studio (that she runs Jewellery making workshops in, which is the best fun!). We were both busy making, she in beautiful silver and gold and I with pen and ink. Often we were both silent and engrossed, but so nice to have each other's company. 

Louise has taken some fantastic product photos for me that you can see in my shop!

It seemed only right that I should do one of my Drawing A Day sketches of her hard at work at her desk, from sitting at mine! 
www.AliceDrawsTheLine.co.uk :: Louise Mary Designs
Louise Mary Designs working on her beautiful Love Grows collection